Add to your collection of Like the Wind Running Magazines! Snap up these back issues before they’re gone. Choose from issues #4, #5, #6, #7 and #8 to create your very own personalised bundle for only £12 (excluding shipping).
Issue #4 of Like the Wind contains 100 pages of beautiful stories and illustrations with contributions including:
- Paralympian gold medalist Noel Thatcher on running reluctantly
- Dakota Jones in a tale of a run with Kilian Jornet over gaping crevasses
Issue #5 of Like the Wind is packed from cover to cover with fascinating stories, breathtaking illustrations and stunning photography. Contributions in this issue include:
- Our first piece of running fiction about spirituality, running and second chances for mankind
- An excerpt from the first graphic novel retelling the story of Steve Prefontaine’s life
Issues #6 & #7 of Like the Wind include 100 pages+ of exciting stories and illustrations from runners and readers around the world.
Issue #8 of Like the Wind is a glorious celebration of running with contributions including:
- Simon Bagshaw, who recounts his attempts to without stressing about the bears sharing his routes along Canadian trails.
- A story from Scott Partenheimer, who ran without clothes. This hilarious account of his naked 5km race may well see you also casting aside your tights.
We care as much for our planet as we do running on its surface; hence why the magazine is printed on uncoated FSC accredited paper.
It’s not how to run, it’s #WhyWeRun.