*** LIMITED STOCK ALERT ***
We have around 100 copies of Issues 2 and 3 remaining before the titles becomes unavailable. At this moment in time there are no plans to reprint, so get a copy while they last! Buy a bundle of issues 2 & 3 at the subscriber price (£8 per issue instead of £9) and reduced shipping costs.
Issue #2 of Like the Wind is packed with the finest words and visuals telling stories about all sorts of running, from all sorts of runners, including;
- A truly moving story by Dean Karnazes about his most memorable race of his life
- Charlie Spedding looks at the way running is covered in magazines and why you should trust your own experience and instincts
- In her piece, The Only Way Is Up, an England International ultra runner Helen Taranowski talks about her worst ever race and how she learned the true strength of her body and mind
- A photo essay by one of the runners in the Marathon des Sables
- Christa Davidson shares her story about swapping alcohol addiction for a running addiction
- our own Simon Freeman looks at the first moments, the moments of return as he calls it, of runners when they cross the finish line
- and many, many other stories.
Issue #3 of Like the Wind has got over 100 pages of content about running including inspirational stories from trail running superstars such as;
- Ian Corless follows Kilian Jornet’s footsteps on page 79 accompanied by amazing race photos you might haven’t seen
- Emelie Forsberg – Her article ‘Feed the Soul’ also includes an exclusive recipe for her famous Cinnamon Buns!
- Lizzy Hawker will tell you how she finds the fragile peace. Her piece ‘The Run’ is waiting for you on page 18.
- Robbie Britton hunts his Highs and Lows in Ultra running on page 74
- and many more!
Beautifully printed on uncoated FSC accredited paper, we are doing everything we can to make it is as good for the environment as it is for your running mojo.