Issue #2 of Like the Wind is packed with the finest words and visuals telling stories about all sorts of running, from all sorts of runners, including;
- A truly moving story by Dean Karnazes about his most memorable race of his life
- Charlie Spedding looks at the way running is covered in magazines and why you should trust your own experience and instincts
- In her piece, The Only Way Is Up, an England International ultra runner Helen Taranowski talks about her worst ever race and how she learned the true strength of her body and mind
- A photo essay by one of the runners in the Marathon des Sables
- Christa Davidson shares her story about swapping alcohol addiction for a running addiction
- our own Simon Freeman looks at the first moments, the moments of return as he calls it, of runners when they cross the finish line
- and many, many other stories.
Beautifully printed on uncoated FSC accredited paper, we are doing everything we can to make it is as good for the environment as it is for your running mojo.
Don’t forget that there are a limited number of copies of Like the Wind printed so when they are gone, they’re gone.