As with all of our previous issues, #5 is packed with great running stories, beautiful illustrations and stunning photographs plus we also have:
- Our very first fictional piece about spirituality, running and second chances for mankind
- A foray into the world of graphic novels retelling the story of Steve Prefontaine’s life
- A look back at the early years of Seb Coe told through his own words alongside pictures taken by Mark Shearman MBE
- A story about how a love of trail running started with a cup of tea
- A heart-breaking message from a husband to his lost wife & running partner
- and many, many more…
Our Issue #5 is now available for pre-order and you can be among the first people to read it.
Don’t delay and Pre-Order Yours NOW
To get you excited even more, here’s a sneak peek of our Issue #5;
The Official Launch of Issue #5
We also have a piece in Issue #5 about the efforts of Ben Pochee and the Highgate Harriers to breathe life into 10,000m track running. The Night of the 10,000m PBs is a grass-roots event which has captured the imagination of runners and the attention of those at the very highest levels in athletics in the UK. This is a race that harks back to the good old days of hard racing and hard celebrating at tracks around the world.
We are delighted to have been invited to be part of the next race where we will unveil Issue #5 of the magazine.
- WHEN: Saturday 16 May, from 5pm (the first race starts at 5pm with elite women’s starting at 8.15pm and elite men’s race at 9pm)
- WHERE: Parliament Hill Athletics Track, Parliament Hill Fields, Staff Yard, Highgate Road, London, (NW5 1QR)
This will be a night packed with action and excitement – anyone can come along and watch the racing for free and you can pick up a copy of LtW#5 hot off the press. We hope that we will see as many of you as possible there.