Join us at the RUN//CLICK Gallery in NYC
RUN//CLICK is Like the Wind’s photography competition that we created to recognise and reward photographers – professional and amateur – who are telling stories about running through the medium of photography. We’ve launched RUN//CLICK in collaboration with our friends at Stance and Ciele.
We have received hundreds of entries and the judges have had their work cut out to pick winners and runners-up in three categories: trail, road & track and junior. The winners and two runners-up in each category will be awarded cash prizes. Plus their work will appear in LtW#34 (out 1 December) and at a pop-up gallery in New York, that will coincide with the marathon there.
The New York RUN//CLICK gallery will be open from Thursday, November 3 until Friday, November 4 – see below – at 444 Broome Street, Manhattan (between Broadway and Mercer Street)
You can register here to get all the details (although there is no need to register – you can just turn up during the opening hours and we’ll be there)
• Thursday and Friday between 11am – 7pm EST
What you will find at RUN//CLICK
At the gallery you will be able to:
- Browse the winning and runner-up images plus the judges’ extra selections from RUN//CLICK
- Pick up a free mini-magazine with the winning and runner-up images plus a few more (while stocks last)
- Buy copies of Like the Wind – with some special deals available for back issues
- Buy a copy of Running Wild – the new book we have published in collaboration with Thames & Hudson
- Check out the amazing range of running essentials from our friends at Ciele Athletics
- There might also be a few special surprises available – you’ll just have to come along to find out what they are!
We hope to see you at the RUN//CLICK gallery and please tell any fellow runners you know who might enjoy seeing the amazing images that have won prizes.