When we launched Like the Wind magazine in February, we were really creating the magazine that as runners, we would like to read. It seems that we were not alone in that and thanks to massive support from the running community, we have now just published Issue #3.
This issue is full of running inspiration and stories and here are just a few of them:
- Emelie Forsberg writes about running and food in Sweden and shares her favourite cinnamon buns recipe
- Richard Lander-Stowe muses on running dressed as Batman
- We have photographs taken by Alex Treadway of the recce of a new race – the Ultra Tour Monte Rosa, directed by Lizzy Hawker
- Max Bontoft uses photos his Dad took of Dave Bedford in his prime to tell the story of one of the most courageous runners the UK has ever seen
- Kieren Alger asks what it will take to break the three hour barrier for the marathon
- Olympic 10,000m runner Julia Bleasdale confesses her love for running long distances in the mountains
- Photographer Ian Corless interviews Kilian Jornet about an amazing season just gone and exciting challenges still to come
- and many more including Robbie Britton, Boff Whalley, Chris Mills…
What are you waiting for? Don’t miss out on incredible collection of running stories alongside beautiful illustrations and pictures, get your copy now
Like the Wind has a home for a week in London!
For us, running is as much about community as it is about anything else. We love meeting runners and hearing their stories. So to coincide with the publication of the third edition of the magazine, we are taking up residence in a gallery in Shoreditch, central London, for a week from 27 October. In our Our temporary pop-up home will be full of running events including workshops, artwork in the gallery, film nights, guided runs, seminars, films screeners and inspirational talks from running superstars such as Steve Way, Charlie Spedding, Holly Rush, Sébastien Chaigneau, Jez Bragg and more.
Come and see us!
Our Pop Up full schedule and the tickets can be found here