Long Covid in Runners was the subject of a feature in our #29 edition of Like the Wind Magazine. Here is a list of links and resources we hope you will find helpful.
- BSRAT study “Clinical patterns, recovery time and prolonged impact of COVID-19 illness in international athletes: the UK experience”: https://bjsm.bmj.com/content/bjsports/early/2021/08/01/bjsports-2021-104392.full.pdf
- The Lancet July 2021 study “Characterizing long COVID in an international cohort: 7 months of symptoms and their impact”: https://www.thelancet.com/journals/eclinm/article/PIIS2589-5370(21)00299-6/fulltext
- Whoop peer-reviewed study “Analyzing changes in respiratory rate to predict the risk of COVID-19 infection”: https://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0243693
- Nijmegen self-evaluation online questionnaire for Dysfunctional Breathing Patterns: https://www.bradcliff.com/for-the-client/questionnaire
- POTS diagnostic tools: https://www.potsuk.org/diagnosis
- Stasis breathwork programme: https://stasisperformance.com/covid19
- Pacing vs Graded Exercise Therapy video.
Part 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUPvNwvkOlA
Part 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rvwe8HAXqE
- Long Covid Physio resources: https://longcovid.physio/
- How to use pacing with your physiotherapist
- Breathing exercises for Long Covid recovery