Issue #5 of Like the Wind is packed from cover to cover with fascinating stories, breathtaking illustrations and stunning photography. Contributions in this issue include:
- Our first piece of running fiction about spirituality, running and second chances for mankind
- An excerpt from the first graphic novel retelling the story of Steve Prefontaine’s life
- A report from a return to the good old days of distance running on the track
- A look back at the athletics career of Seb Coe with words from the man himself
- A story about how a love of trail running started with a cup of tea
- A heart-breaking message to a lost running partner
- … and much, much more
The magazine is skillfully printed on uncoated FSC accredited paper: we care at least as much for the planet as we do for running on its surface.
If you would like an idea of what Like the Wind is all about, you can have a look at below selection of the pieces in Issue #5 or feel free to download a preview of issue #3 of the magazine.
Our thanks go to the sponsors of this issue of the magazine:
And because Like the Wind is a good old ink-and-paper title, there are a limited number of copies and when they are gone, they’re gone.